Today Pat talked about creative process. He drew from two sources:
- Ryan Hargrove (ed.), Design thinking. NC State University.
- Warren Berger, CAD Monkeys, Dinosaur Babies & T-Shaped People. Penguin. His site is here.
He also talked about Charles and Ray Eames:
- Their "Power of 10" movie.
- Their grandson's book: An Eames Primer.
For your writing assignment, read the following and react:
- Mau, 43 good laws of achieving good design, from his incomplete manifesto for growth
- The Hargrove above (skim through and focus on what interests you)