Possible internship opportunity

Folks,

These folks may still be looking for an internship.

Benjamin Watson
Director, Design Graphics Lab | Associate Professor, Computer Science, NC State Univ.
919-513-0325 | designgraphics.ncsu.edu | @dgllab

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andria Jensen <andria@appsolutegenius.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: possible internship opportunity
To: Ben Watson <bwatson@ncsu.edu>

That sounds great, Ben!  I'll look forward to hearing back from you further.  Enjoy your travels.

Thanks,
Andria

On Oct 28, 2011, at 1:41 AM, Ben Watson wrote:

Andria

Thanks for contacting me!

I'll forward this to my students ASAP.

I'm travelling, but I'll also shortly forward you some information on getting involved in the course (if you'd like), so that you could keep tabs on our latest graduating students, or try out some app ideas.

Best,

Ben

On Wednesday, October 26, 2011, Andria Jensen <andria@appsolutegenius.com> wrote:
> Dr. Watson, I was looking around on NCSU's computer science site and noticed that you are offering a special topics course related to mobile app development.  I am the Co-Founder of a company called Appsolute Genius which specializes in mobile development.  I am located here in the Triangle, specifically in Cary, and am currently looking for an intern to help us out with some of our projects.  We would love to find someone who could do testing for us, run builds, setup automated builds, setup unit testing, etc.  This person would start as a part-time intern, but we would love to help that person learn and grow into someone that we could use in a more permanent, full-time position.  I thought you may know of a student that would be a good fit for something like this, so I am asking that you pass along my contact information to anyone you feel would be interested.  Thanks in advance for your help.
> Regards,
> Andria Jensen
> Co-Founder, CTO
> Appsolute Genius
> (256) 348-4933