Fwd: Looking for a grad student programmer in XCODE or other iOS app language

In case you're interested — ping Shaun.

Best, Ben
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Abraham Kurian <askurian@ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 6:58 PM
Subject: Looking for a grad student programmer in XCODE or other iOS app language
To: Benjamin Watson <bwatson@ncsu.edu>

H Professor Watson,

I met you in Patrick's animation class when we were working on the Recognize app project. 

I am working on a smartphone app project (see details below) as the UX/UI designer, and looking for a programmer to come alongside with me for the project.  Know any grad students that might be interested?  There is a small stipend available - need to check what the budget 

is, but any idea what would be a good rate? 

Basically, the project is a prototype smartphone app for easy, user-friendly input of auto-ethnographic data on mobility, place, and social interactions.   The app will record location data to track research participants' patterns of mobility while 

allowing them to add commentary and audiovisual auto-ethnographic material about their motivations for mobility, their affective ties to places, their interactions with others, and their media practices. We are thinking the app will be designed for iOS for this first phase, so we 

thought XCODE might be a good choice, but certainly open to what works best. 

Please let me know if you have any recommendations.  I am happy to provide more details.

Thanks,

Shaun

via Mobiles @ NCSU http://ift.tt/1DVa2IP