- Team: who the members of your team are.
- Tagline: succinct description of the problem you will solve.
- Approach: how your app will address the problem, including citations or URLs for any papers or projects that inspire you.
- Early prototypes: if you have any, include scanned sketches of some ideas you have for the app.
- Grading milestones: break the project into milestones, and include the potential credit you would like to assign to each of these milestones.
- One milestone must be a lightweight evaluation.
- But generally, milestones should focus on app features, not developement steps.
- Don't give yourself too much to do, and don't be afraid to include extra credit.
- App store submissions receive 5% extra credit automatically.
Good Project Grading Plans
Your project proposal should be about one page long, not including imagery. Use the project form to turn it in. Your proposal should include: