Great seeing your final work! Here is a reminder of how to deliver your project, though many of you have already figured it out:
- You can find your list of deliverables here.
- Assemble your deliverables and put them online. You can put them on github for example.
- Every team should have received a couple invites to github repos by now, or you can use your own. You can host even non-coded stuff on github. In fact github is also gaining favor among writers and experiementers.
- If your client has asked that you don't make everything public, please put as much as you can on github, leave the private stuff out.
- Create a post on the site as described in the list, include links to the deliverables and a picture.
- Every team should also have received a couple invites to be authors on the class site.
- Make sure you discuss your evaluation!
That's it! Let me know if you have any questions.